Follow the Steps of Great Traveller Marco Polo and Discover Korčula
Pay a visit to a fellow traveller, Marco Polo, take a swim or two, take a walk at the postcard perfect Korčula old town, and explore some hidden coves near the magical peninsula of Pelješac. Take on this adventurous journey and truly see, hear and feel the call of the Adriatic.
- Marco Polo Museum
- Korčula Island
- Hidden Coves
Get up with the birds at 8 a.m. and enjoy a morning boat ride, with stops for swimming and relaxing.
After the sailing journey from Dubrovnik you will arrive to Korčula old town, with its romantic seaside streets and traditional stonework. This is where you visit the Marco Polo museum, and find out all about one of history’s greatest travellers through an interactive exhibition of paintings and wax figures in what is believed to be his house of birth.
Take a break with beachside cuisine if you’re hungry and then head out to Pelješac. Pelješac is waiting for you with its mysterious hidden coves and crystal clear water. It is a perfect pace for the fun loving and the curious, as well as those just seeking relaxation. The idyllic coves, the peaceful mountains and magical beaches will show you the perfect ending of this perfect afternoon.
The pearl of the Adriatic is just a boat ride away, so head back to Dubrovnik for some more well earned relaxation.
Vacations are not every day, and with summer nearing, you deserve a getaway where every second is memorable. There’s no better place than the Adriatic sea and Croatian costline.
For further details about the locations mentioned, please explore the Timeline below with a detailed breakdown of stops (map included) and learn more about the locations directly from the Timeline or on our blog. It gets hot during the summer. Stay fresh with complementary beverages and snacks on board. The prices are all inclusive with skipper and fuel included for the specified itinerary so no additional costs are present.
We invite you to explore the photos in the gallery and get a glimpse of what is waiting for you on this experience. Summer is coming! Book your daily yacht cruise now or contact us for further information and we will help you tailor your perfect stay in Croatia and the Dubrovnik region.
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
|08:00 - 09:30||
1. Departure from Dubrovnik
|09:30 - 11:00||
2. Stop for swimming at Pelješac peninsula
|11:00 - 14:30||
3. Sightseeing Korčula old town including visit to Marlo Polo museum & lunch break
|15:00 - 16:45||
4. Exploring hidden coves near Pelješac peninsula
|17:30 - 18:15||
5. Stop for swimming at sandy beach Šunj and return to Dubrovnik
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
• From Dubrovnik
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Sunscreen recommended
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
- If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- The itinerary for this private tours is flexible and can be adjusted according to clients wish