Discover Hvar and the Sun-Baked Pakleni Islands
Hvar has become renowned as one of the most lively destinations in Europe. With the crystal clear sea, beautiful beaches and luxurious elegant beach bars, Hvar and its neighbouring Pakleni islands are the top destination for active travellers that enjoy spending their holidays in socially lively places. From May to September many tourists and party lovers have recognised Hvar as a perfect place for a holiday in luxury and style! This private luxury yacht tour is perfect for discovering the hidden pearls of the Adriatic and to experience your holiday in glamour. If comfort, lots of sunbathing space, fresh drinks, music to relax or party and fast cruising capability are on your must have list this private tour is a top pick for you and your friends.
- Explore the most beautiful islands of Croatia – Pakleni islands
- Swimming and snorkelling at one of the most beautiful bay in Croatia - Borče
- Chill and enjoy cool music & cocktails at Laganini bar at Palmižana bay
- Sail to Vela Garška Bay close by to Hvar town for swimming and refreshing drinks in Calma Beach Bar
Departure from Hvar promenade called "Riva" 11:00. Sailing around Pakleni islands. While on board our professional crew will take good care of you, explaining all necessary safety rules, serving refreshing drinks, giving you general information about the tour, make sure that good music is on and answering any questions you may have. Arrival to Borče bay. Stop for swimming, snorkelling and optional lunch at traditional restaurant with amazing homemade food.
Next stop will be famous Palmižana bay. Our recommendation would be to spend few hours chilling at ‘’Laganini’’ (in Croatian that means take is easy and relax). Laganini Lounge Bar is one of Croatia’s most exclusive bar & restaurant located at the beautiful Palmižana bay next to Hvar. Besides the exotic seafood restaurant, it has the most “chilled” lounge bar with direct access to the beach. Just imagine yourself watching the sunset over the bay, as you sip a fabulous Laganini cocktail.
Vela Garška Bay will leave you breathless with its unforgettable sunset views. Enjoy your time swimming in crystal clear sea and chase the sunset with cocktail in your hand at Calma beach bar.
Around 20:30 boarding from Vela Garška Bay and sailing back to Hvar center. At 21:00 you will be back in Hvar.
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
1. Departure from Hvar – sailing around Pakleni island
2. Arrival to Borče bay – time for swimming & snorkelling (optional lunch)
3. Arrival to Palmižana bay – time for chilling & swimming
4. Arrival to Vela Garška bay — chasing the sunset
5. Departure from Vela Garška Bay to Hvar town
6. Arrival to Hvar town
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- From Hvar: Riva
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
- If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- The itinerary for this private tours is flexible and can be adjusted according to clients wish