Hvar - Vis Sailing - Solo Travel | Sail Away with new Friends to the Charming Island of Vis
Are you ready for an adventure? New exciting experiences in the most magical spots in the Adriatic? Explore the breathtaking islands of Hvar and Vis and meet new people on this special sailing tour around the hidden coves and rustic towns sitting on these Adriatic treasures.
- bay Vela Garška
- Calma Beach Bar
Get ready for an altogether different experience on an adventure around the Adriatic islands of Hvar and Vis. What makes this tour special is that you’re catching a lift with other travellers just like you, and you’re all embarking on a crazy journey together.
You meet up and depart at 9 a.m. from the Hvar riva and sail off into a day of fun. After two hours of sailing and getting to know each other, you will be anchoring in a bay near Vis town for swimming, snorkeling, chilling, and an on board lunch included!
Then comes a visit to the rustic old town of Vis followed by a guided taxi tour around the island so you can find out all about the history of the place you are visiting.
After that, take a stroll and a have a cup of coffee overlooking the sea on the Vis riva before taking sail back to Hvar, but not without stopping for a swim in bay Vela Garška near Hvar town, and having a goodbye drink in the Calma beach bar.
Just an hour later, your journey ends, but not your friendship, as you arrive back at Hvar at 7 p.m, thus ending the tour of exploring and fun.
Try something new for a change and chase the wind with your new friends around Vis and Hvar. Sailing is always a fun activity, so, if you’re travelling solo, why not meet some new people to share the experience with? Who knows, you might even meet someone special. Something different, for the adventurer inside you.
For further details about the locations mentioned, please explore the Timeline below with a detailed breakdown of stops (map included) and learn more about the locations directly from the Timeline or on our blog.
It gets hot during the summer. Stay fresh with complementary beverages and snacks on board. The prices are all inclusive with skipper and fuel included for the specified itinerary so no additional costs are present.
We invite you to explore the photos in the gallery and get a glimpse of what is waiting for you on this experience. Summer is coming! Book your daily yacht cruise now or contact us for further information and we will help you tailor your perfect stay in Croatia.
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, wine|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
1. Departure from Hvar Riva
2. Anchoring in one of the bays close to Vis town for a refreshing swim, snorkelling and lunch on board included
3. Arrival to Vis town, exploring the Mediterranean vibe of the place and learning about the history of Vis with on a guided taxi tour around the island
4. Stop for a drink on the Vis riva and we continue our sail back to Hvar
5. Swim stop near Hvar town in bay Vela Garska, Calma Beach Bar
6. Arrival to Hvar
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
• From Hvar
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Sunscreen recommended
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
- If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date