The Secrets of Blue & Green Cave on Island Vis and Stiniva Bay
On this one day boat tour to Blue & Green cave – Island Vis and Pakleni islands, you are in for a treat. An exceptional sailing experience and once in a lifetime holiday memories are guaranteed when visiting these pearls of the Croatian coast. From magical caves, to crystal clear lagoons, and Stiniva beach which was voted best beach in Europe 2016, you are committing to a full day of pleasure discovering some of the most beautiful places worldwide. The famous Blue Cave of Biševo island is one of the most famous attractions of the area. The cave is known, as the name tells us, for its piercing blue water gleaming around the walls.
- Explore the most beautiful islands of Croatia – island Vis & Pakleni islands
- Visit Vis island and experience Mediterranean as it once was
- Visit famous Blue & Green cave
- Swimming and snorkelling at voted best beach in Europe - Stiniva
- Chill and enjoy cool music & cocktails at Laganini bar at Palmižana
- Swimming at Budikovac island
Brace yourself for a day of sun-baked islands, dazzling waterfronts and colourful Blue and Green caves. This experience presents you with a full day of exploration, sailing, and visiting some of the most attractive locations the Split and Hvar region offers. From iconic locations like the history rich town of Hvar, the Blue Cave to the Stiniva Beach (best beach in Europe 2016), you are looking at a full day of fun filled with breathtaking panoramas.
Similar to Hvar, Vis shines with its historic background and more peaceful vibes. You’ll enjoy your break on Vis, exploring its mediterranean looks and feel and local customs.
Inside the Blue cave, the turquoise water of the cave together with the rays of sun falling through the clear sea create a breathtaking sight you don’t want to miss.
Stiniva beach is a relatively small beach in a bay on the island Vis. It is widely known for its cliffs, forming an unusual opening that gives the beach a mysterious tone, and also day long shade – “Stiniva” meaning rocky. This isolated beach is very popular and it has been declared The 2016 best beach in Europe, according to European Best Destinations.
We know you want the best for you, your family and friends. This is why we made and suggest this experience to satisfy all of your close ones needs. Combining a journey through nature jewels, Hvar town and a one of a kind Laganini beach bar on Pakleni islands to entertain your company onboard.
For further details about the locations mentioned, please explore the Timeline below with a detailed breakdown of stops (map included) and learn more about the locations directly from the Timeline or on our blog.
It gets hot during the summer. Stay fresh with complementary beverages and snacks on board.
We invite you to explore the photos in the gallery and get a glimpse of what is waiting for you on this party experience. Book your daily yacht cruise now or contact us for further information and we will help you tailor your perfect cruise!
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
1. Departure from Hvar Riva
2. Arrival to Blue cave
3. Swimming at Stiniva beach – optional lunch
4. Visit Green Cave
5. Arrival to Vis town - time to explore charming town
6. Arrival to Palmižana bay – time for chilling & sunset cocktails
7. Arrival to Hvar
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- From Hvar: Riva
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
- If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- The itinerary for this private tours is flexible and can be adjusted according to clients wish