Explore the Elegance of Rovinj and the Wildness of South Istrian Capes and Natural Park Brioni
Treat yourself for a daily boat cruise of Istria’s sea pearls, starting from the beautiful mediterranean town of Rovinj, sailing south to the national park of Brioni and continuing to the park of nature Cape Kamenjak.
Sailing through the dazzling summer sea with a refreshing breeze of wind on you, take your time to enjoy beautiful panoramas around you. Find your perfect bay on the way. Relax and unwind in the company of your friends and family and top it all with exquisite gastronomy and ﬁne drinks.
- Rovinj the magical old town
- Brioni national park
- Cape Kamenjak park of nature
- Levan Exotic Island with sandy beaches
The magical old town of Rovinj is located on the west coast of Istria. This small seaside town is known for its astonishing historical sights, Mediterranean feel, and welcoming locals.
Treat yourself for a daily boat cruise of Istria’s sea pearls, starting from the beautiful mediterranean town of Rovinj, sailing south to the national park of Brioni and continuing to the park of nature Cape Kamenjak. Sailing through the dazzling summer sea with a refreshing breeze of wind on you. Relax and unwind in the company of your friends and family and top it all with exquisite gastronomy and ﬁne drinks.
The Brioni islands are a national park located in the Mediterranean sea, near the West coast of Istria. They are made up of 14 islands and islets with preserved nature and history of the area.
The Kamenjak Nature Park lays on the southernmost point of the Istrian peninsula. Nearby there are 11 little islets, the furthest two surrounded by strong current. The perfect spot to ﬁnd a private place to relax and unwind, or anchor in one of the many beach bars and enjoy your holiday in company and fresh beverages.
The island of Levan near Ližnjan is truly a unique and fun place. Not only is it blessed with the Mediterranean crystal blue sea, warm climate and unique shoreline, Levan is also known for its sandy beaches and its food. Amazing place to stop, chill, eat some great food and have drink.
For further details about the locations mentioned, please explore the Timeline below with a detailed breakdown of stops (map included) and learn more about the locations directly from the Timeline or on our blog.
It gets hot during the summer. Stay fresh with complementary beverages and snacks on board. The prices are all inclusive with skipper and fuel included for the speciﬁed itinerary so no additional costs are present.
We invite you to explore the photos in the gallery and get a glimpse of what is waiting for you on this experience. Summer is coming! Book your daily yacht cruise now or contact us for further information and we will help you tailor your perfect stay in Croatia.
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
|Entrance to national parks and attractions|
1. Departure from Rovinj
|9:00 - 10:30||
2. Pleasure sailing to Brioni
|10:30 - 11:00||
3. Sightseeing from the yacht of the National Park Brioni islands
|11:00 - 12:15||
4. Pleasure sailing to Cape Kamenjak Nature Park
|12:15 - 13:00||
5. Swim stop Cape Kamenjak in one of the beautiful bays
|13:00 - 13:30||
6. Pleasure sailing to Levan island
|13:30 - 15:30||
7. Suggested lunch break and swim stop on the island or vicinity
|15:30 - 19:00||
8. Slow sailing back to the magical town of Rovinj
9. Return to Rovinj
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- ACI Marina Rovinj
We suggested you bring on board:
- Sun cream/hat
Know before you go
- Conﬁrmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
- If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- The itinerary for this private tours is ﬂexible and can be adjusted according to clients wish