Explore the Southern Wild Nature of Istria and Iconic Mediterranean Town of Rovinj
Ladies and gents, we welcome you to explore the west coast of Istria, from Pula to Rovinj, on your daily yacht cruise. Fine tune your senses and feel first hand the Mediterranean vibes that attracted the Romans two thousands years ago and are still present in Istria now. Prepare yourself for a day of summer exploration, combined with sun, dazzling sea, swimming, natural wonders of the region.
- Rovinj the magical old town
- Brioni national park
- Lim bay
The magical old town of Rovinj is located on the west coast of Istria. This small seaside town is known for its astonishing historical sights, Mediterranean feel, and welcoming locals. Your daily yacht cruise starts here.
The Brioni islands are a national park located in the Mediterranean sea, near the West coast of Istria. They are made up of 14 islands and islets with preserved nature and history of the area. A perfect stop on your yachting cruise.
The Lim bay and valley is a peculiar geographic feature found near Rovinj and Vrsar on the western coast of Istria, south of Poreč, Croatia.
For further details about the locations mentioned, please explore the Timeline below with a detailed breakdown of stops (map included) and learn more about the locations directly from the Timeline or on our blog.
It gets hot during the summer. Stay fresh with complementary beverages and snacks on board. The prices are all inclusive with skipper and fuel included for the specified itinerary so no additional costs are present.
We invite you to explore the photos in the gallery and get a glimpse of what is waiting for you on this experience. Summer is coming! Book your daily yacht cruise now or contact us for further information and we will help you tailor your perfect stay in Croatia.
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music*|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
1. Departure from Pula
|9:00 - 10:00||
2. Pleasure sailing to Brioni
|10:30 - 11:00||
3. Sightseeing from the yacht of the National Park Brioni islands (optional visit on demand with updated itinerary times)
|11:00 - 12:15||
4. Sailing to Rovinj island archipelago and panorama views of the west coast of Istria
|12:15 - 13:00||
5. Swim and snorkelling stop near Rovinj
|13:00 - 15:30||
6. Visiting the stunning Mediterranean town of Rovinj + optional lunch
|15:30 - 17:30||
7. Sail to Lim channel for a special view of the channel with swim stop
|17:30 - 19:00||
8. Return to Pula with refreshing swim on the way
9. Return to Pula
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- ACI Marina Pula or Marina Veruda
We suggested you bring on board:
- Sun cream/hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
- If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- The itinerary for this private tours is flexible and can be adjusted according to clients wish