2 Days Split - Hvar - Vis - Brač with Motor Yacht | Luxury and History, Stunning Nature, Colourful Caves and Fine Gastronomy
Relax and unwind in the hands of our experienced skippers on this motor yacht, 2 day cruise, hunting the perfect spots on Hvar, Vis and Brač islands. Experience the crystal clear sea and natural wonders of the region on the elegant motor yachts of your choice and feel at home by getting to know the region with all of your senses.
Stimulate your traveller’s side with two full days of exploring postcard perfect locations like the Blue cave, Stiniva Bay, islands Hvar and the Brač. Embrace the exquisite gastronomy, the historical richness of the region and the lively sophisticated vibes to charge yourself in the best possible way.
- Explore the most beautiful islands of Croatia – Hvar, Pakleni islands, Vis, Brač
- Swimming and snorkelling at one of the most beautiful bay in Croatia - Borče
- Chill and enjoy cool music & cocktails at Laganini bar at Palmižana bay
- Visit Hvar – one-of-a-kind unique place with celebrity-driven charisma
- Visit the famous Blue & Green caves
- Swimming and snorkelling at voted best beach in Europe - Stiniva
- Swimming at Budikovac island
Departure from Split promenade called "Riva" on day 1, 9:00 a.m., towards the island of Brač on the motor yacht of your choice. While on board our professional crew will take good care of you, explaining all necessary safety rules and giving you general information about the cruise. Make sure that good music accompanies your Croatian sail and we invite you to enjoy one of our playlists that we prepared for you.
First stop is close by, at Milna town on Brač, where you can explore the small mediterranean place.
We continue the cruise to Borče bay. A charming bay where you have your first stop for swimming and snorkelling.
Next stop will be famous Palmižana bay. Our recommendation would be to spend few hours chilling at ‘’Laganini’’ (in Croatian that means take is easy and relax). Laganini Lounge Bar is one of Croatia’s most exclusive bar & restaurant located at the beautiful Palmižana bay next to Hvar. Besides the exotic seafood restaurant, it has the most “chilled” lounge bar with direct access to the beach. Enjoy an optional lunch at the traditional restaurants with amazing homemade food.
Following the relaxing time in lively Palmižana bay and having lunch, the cruise continues by exploring the wilder side of the Pakleni islands and it's hidden bays and beaches.
Arrival to Hvar town. You will have time to explore one of the most beautiful destination in the world with its rich cultural heritage dating back to 4th-century b.c. Hvar is a paradise for all seeking a relaxed, but sophisticated ambience. Sleepover in Hvar marina or on nearby bays.
On day 2, prepare yourself for a day of sun-baked islands, dazzling waterfronts and colourful Blue and Green caves. At 9 a.m. the tour continues towards the island of Vis, to the neighbouring Blue and Green caves, stunning nature wonders of the Croatian islands.
On your way you will visit the Stiniva bay for a swim and refreshments, which was named in 2016. best beach of Europe. With its postcard perfect shape, it is definitely a location that you can’t miss.
Our next stop on the itinerary becomes the iconic beach of Budikovac island where you can swimm and snorkel in a cristal clear water.
Finally afternoon coffee in Vis town and sunset sailing towards to Split to complete the 2 day cruise and arrive back where it all started.
We know you want the best for you, your family and friends. This is why this itinerary combines a bit of everything for all tastes and we guarantee a pleasant time for the whole group.
For further details about the locations mentioned, please explore the Timeline below with a detailed breakdown of stops (map included) and learn more about the locations directly from the Timeline or on our blog.
We invite you to explore the photos in the gallery and get a glimpse of what is waiting for you on this party experience. Book your daily yacht cruise now or contact us for further information and we will help you tailor your perfect cruise!
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music*|
|Bed linen and sheets|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
1. Departure from Split
2. Stop for a coffee at Milna, Brač
3. Arrival to Borče bay – time for swimming & snorkelling
4. Arrival to Palmižana bay – time for chilling & swimming (optional lunch)
5. Continue to explore the wild side of Pakleni Islands
6. Arrival to Hvar town, enjoy a pleasurable evening and sleepover in marina or nearby bay
1. Departure from Hvar
2. Arrival to Blue cave
3. Swimming at Stiniva beach – optional lunch
4. Visit Green Cave
5. Swimming at Budikovac island beach
6. Vis town visit
7. Departure to Split
8. Arrival to Split
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- From Split: Riva or West bank
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
- If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- The itinerary for this private tours is flexible and can be adjusted according to clients wish