Bikinis & Life Jackets - The Hunt for the Luxury Hvar Party Experience
Hvar has become renowned as one of the best party destinations in Europe. With the crystal clear sea, beautiful beaches, and more importantly, non-stop parties from May to September, many tourists and party lovers have recognised Hvar as a perfect place for a holiday in luxury and style! Private luxury yacht tour is perfect for discovering the hidden pearls of the Adriatic and to experience your holiday in glamour. If comfort, lots of sunbathing space, fresh drinks, music to relax or party and fast cruising capability are on your must have list this private tour is a top pick for you and your friends.
- Explore the most beautiful islands of Croatia – island Hvar and Pakleni islands
- Visit Hvar – Eclectic, dynamic and one-of-a-kind unique place with celebrity-driven charisma
- Swimming and snorkelling at one of the most beautiful bay in Croatia - Borče
- Chill and enjoy cool music & cocktails at Laganini bar at Palmižana
- After beach party at famous Hula Hula beach club
Departure from Split promenade called "Riva" 11:00 a.m. Sailing towards island Hvar – duration one hour. While on board our professional crew will take good care of you, explaining all necessary safety rules, serving refreshing drinks, giving you general information about the tour, make sure that good music is on and answering any questions you may have.
Arrival to Hvar town. You will have time to explore one of the most beautiful destination in the world with its rich cultural heritage dating back to 4th-century b.c. Hvar is a paradise for all seeking a relaxed, but sophisticated ambience.
After town Hvar visit we will be sailing to Borče bay. Stop for swimming, snorkelling and optional lunch at traditional restaurant with amazing homemade food.
Next stop will be famous Palmižana bay. Our recommendation would be to spend few hours chilling at ‘’Laganini’’ (in Croatian that means take is easy and relax). Laganini Lounge Bar is one of Croatia’s most exclusive bar & restaurant located at the beautiful Palmižana bay next to Hvar. Besides the exotic seafood restaurant, it has the most “chilled” lounge bar with direct access to the beach. Just imagine yourself watching the sunset over the bay, as you sip a fabulous Laganini cocktail.
OK and now it’s party time! Hula Hula Hvar is a synonym for Hvar's best beach dance floor that will leave you breathless with its unforgettable sunset views, grooviest music and amazing people! After beach parties start every day at 5 pm and last until sunset. Have a dive into the rhythm of the music produced by world-known DJs.
Around 8 p.m. boarding time and sailing to Split. At 9 p.m. you will be back in Split.
For further details about the locations mentioned, please explore the Timeline below with a detailed breakdown of stops (map included) and learn more about the locations directly from the Timeline or on our blog.
It gets hot during the summer. Stay fresh with complementary beverages and snacks on board. The prices are all inclusive with skipper and fuel included for the specified itinerary so no additional costs are present. For special packages such as hostess or extra drinks, see our Special Package section.
We invite you to explore the photos in the gallery and get a glimpse of what is waiting for you on this party experience. Book your daily yacht cruise now or contact us for further information and we will help you tailor your perfect party cruise!
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
1. Departure from Split
2. Arrival to Hvar – time to visit town
3. Arrival to Borče bay – time for swimming & snorkelling (optional lunch)
4. Arrival to Palmižana bay – time for chilling & swimming
5. Arrival to Hula Hula beach club – after beach party
6. Departure from Hula Hula to Split
7. Arrival to Split
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- From Split: Riva, West bank
Know before you go
• Confirmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
• This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
• The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
• If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
• If the Hula Hula beach bar is inaccessible due to bad weather the tour operator will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative
• The itinerary for this private tours is flexible and can be adjusted according to clients wish