Blue Lagoon - The story of the crystal clear sea
Ladies and gents, prepare yourself for a deep dive into the beauties of the Croatian islands. On this all day yacht tour to Blue Lagoon, your focus will be on exploring the islands closest to Split with highlights being the Blue Lagoon at Drvenik island, Sandy beach of Vela Rina and the shipwreck snorkelling underwater adventure on island Šolta.
The Split region is a must visit during summer holidays in Croatia. A vibrant tourist destination with a vast archipelago of islands offering a combination of beautiful nature, sea, history, exquisite gastronomy, relaxation and privacy on one hand, and endless sport activities, parties and beach bars to satisfy your wilder side.
- Explore the most beautiful islands in Split region – Drvenik, Šolta and Čiovo
- Swimming and snorkelling at one of the most beautiful bays in Croatia – Blue Lagoon
- Sandy beach of Vela Rina
- Shipwreck snorkelling underwater adventure on island Šolta
- Chill and enjoy cool music & cocktails at Laganini bar at Čiovo island
Blue Lagoon - The Story of the Crystal Clear Sea is an adventure into the beautiful Adriatic Sea and islands near Split. The untouched nature and unique Mediterranean vegetation combined with the many shades of clear blue sea make for the perfect getaway destination when searching for nature wonders in the region.
Get ready to explore the untouched landscapes of Drvenik island with the Blue Lagoon, Sandy beach Vela Rina and dive into the underwater snorkelling world on Šolta. Drvenik has plenty less crowded bays too, where you can stop on your way and enjoy a relaxing time in a reserved, quiet place for you, your family and friends. This experience gives you an opportunity to take your time on each stop, no rushing, no stress. It’s your holiday and you have the opportunity to fine tune your sailing pace as you please.
For further details about the locations mentioned, please explore the Timeline below with a detailed breakdown of stops (map included) and learn more about the locations directly from the Timeline or on our blog.
It gets hot during the summer. Stay fresh with complementary beverages and snacks on board. The prices are all inclusive with skipper and fuel included for the specified itinerary so no additional costs are present.
We invite you to explore the photos in the gallery and get a glimpse of what is waiting for you on this experience. Summer is coming! Book your daily yacht cruise now or contact us for further information and we will help you tailor your perfect stay in Croatia and the Split region.
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
1. Departure from Split
2. Arrival to Blue Lagoon – time for swimming and snorkeling
3. Arrival at sandy beach of Vela Rina – optional lunch
4. Shipwreck snorkelling
Chilling at Laganini bar Čiovo
5. Arrival to Split
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- From Split: Riva or West bank
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Sunscreen recommended
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
- If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- The itinerary for this private tours is flexible and can be adjusted according to clients wish