Hvar, Luxury & Glamour - Day Pass to Hedonism
On this private tour to Hvar and Pakleni islands, you will visit some of the most magical places on the Croatian Adriatic coast. The small town Hvar is located on island Hvar. It is the island’s main harbor and a popular destination for yachts. It is just across from the neighbouring Pakleni islands known for their beautiful beaches. The town has the perfect balance between luxurious and traditional and a popular tourist destination for yacht parties and nature exploring in one.
- Explore the most beautiful islands of Croatia – island Hvar and Pakleni islands
- Visit Hvar – one-of-a-kind unique place with celebrity-driven charisma
- Swimming and snorkelling at one of the most beautiful bay in Croatia - Borče
- Chill and enjoy cool music & cocktails at Laganini bar at Palmižana bay
- Swimming and sunset at Milna – island Brač
Departure from Split promenade called "Riva" 10:00 a.m. Sailing towards island Hvar – duration one hour. While on board our professional crew will take good care of you, explaining all necessary safety rules, serving refreshing drinks, giving you general information about the tour, make sure that good music is on and answering any questions you may have.
Arrival to Hvar town. You will have time to explore one of the most beautiful destination in the world with its rich cultural heritage dating back to 4th-century b.c. Hvar is a paradise for all seeking a relaxed, but sophisticated ambience.
After town Hvar visit we will be sailing to Borče bay. Stop for swimming, snorkelling and optional lunch at traditional restaurant with amazing homemade food.
Next stop will be famous Palmižana bay. Our recommendation would be to spend few hours chilling at ‘’Laganini’’ (in Croatian that means take is easy and relax). Laganini Lounge Bar is one of Croatia’s most exclusive bar & restaurant located at the beautiful Palmižana bay next to Hvar. Besides the exotic seafood restaurant, it has the most “chilled” lounge bar with direct access to the beach. Just imagine yourself watching the sunset over the bay, as you sip a fabulous Laganini cocktail.
Sailing to island Brač. Stop for swimming and enjoy sunset.
Around 7:30 p.m. boarding time and sailing to Split. At 8:15 p.m. you will be back in Split.
For further details about the locations mentioned, please explore the Timeline below with a detailed breakdown of stops (map included) and learn more about the locations directly from the Timeline or on our blog.
It gets hot during the summer. Stay fresh with complementary beverages and snacks on board. The prices are all inclusive with skipper and fuel included for the specified itinerary so no additional costs are present.
We invite you to explore the photos in the gallery and get a glimpse of what is waiting for you on this experience. Book your daily yacht cruise now or contact us for further information and we will help you tailor your perfect hedonist getaway!
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
1. Departure from Split
2. Arrival to Hvar – time to visit town
3. Arrival to Borče bay – time for swimming & snorkelling (optional lunch)
4. Arrival to Palmižana bay – time for chilling & swimming
5. Stop for swimming at Milna Brač
6. Departure from Milna to Split
7. Arrival to Split
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- From Split: Riva, West bank
- From Hvar: Riva Hvar
Know before you go
• Confirmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
• This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
• The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
• If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
• The itinerary for this private tours is flexible and can be adjusted according to clients wish
Yachts Available for ‘Hvar, Luxury & Glamour - Day Pass to Hedonism’
Jeanneau Cap Camarat 7.5 WA SERIE 2
Sessa C 42
Ferretti 430 Fly
Cranchi 50 Mediterranee
Cranchi 41 Endurance
Airon Marine 325
Colnago 45 Open
Jeanneau Prestige 36
Jeanneau Prestige 400
Lema Dunna 290
NORDKAPP NOBLESSE 820 RS
NORDKAPP ENDURO 705
BSC 80 OCEAN
BSC 70 SPORT
Beneteau Flyer 7.7
BSC 85 Ocean
Ranieri Voyager 23S
Saver 650 Open
Atlantic Marine 670
Nordkapp Noblesse 830