Nature's wonder of Golden Cape on island Brač
Get ready to explore the postcard perfect island Brač, its hidden bays and breathtaking Golden Cape beach. The perfect spot to stop for a longer stay to visit the island, the city of Bol and the lively Golden Cape for a drink and to pause and relax. Except for the lively and attractive location of the Golden Cape, most of the island is quiet and peaceful, with its traditional villages, delicious homemade food, Mediterranean nature, hidden beaches and colourful underwater.
- Small port town Milna on Brač
- Visit of the breathtaking Golden Cape with longer stay to explore the beach, relax and have an optional lunch at the location
- Town Bol on Brač
- Sunset swimming in the vicinity of Sutivan
Close by to Split, the island of Brač is located in southern Dalmatia, and it stands as Dalmatia’s biggest island, and third in size in the whole Adriatic. A perfect place to combine sports, fun activities with fine dining and relax in the smaller villages and bays.
The sea is clear and relatively shallow, making windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle surfing, snorkelling, fishing, and sailing very popular activities amongst visitors.
For further details about the locations mentioned, please explore the Timeline below with a detailed breakdown of stops (map included) and learn more about the locations directly from the Timeline or on our blog.
It gets hot during the summer. Stay fresh with complementary beverages and snacks on board. The prices are all inclusive with skipper and fuel included for the specified itinerary so no additional costs are present.
We invite you to explore the photos in the gallery and get a glimpse of what is waiting for you on this experience. Summer is coming! Book your daily yacht cruise now or contact us for further information and we will help you tailor your perfect stay in Croatia.
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
1. Departure from Split
2. Stop in the bays near Milna on island Brač for a swim and refreshments
3. Arrival at Golden Cape iconic beach. Stop for drinks on the beach, optional lunch and swimming. Exploring Bol city on Brač
4. Cruise continues to the bays near Sutivan
5. Swimming and sunset at Čiovo island
6. Arrival back in Split
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- From Split: Riva & West Bank
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
- If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- The itinerary for this private tours is flexible and can be adjusted according to clients wish