Split Blue & Green Cave, islands Hvar & Vis | Combo Solo Travel with Speedboat
Solo travelling enthusiasts from all around the world, we welcome you to full day sailing experience of the islands close to Split. This cruise is specifically organised for travellers that enjoy exploring many locations in a day and getting a feel of the region as it breathes life on sea and land. Prepare yourself for a colourful and lively day through the sun-baked islands of Brač, Hvar and Vis. A full day sail through the dazzling Adriatic Sea, visiting the iconic Blue cave, charming fishing town of Komiža and the luxurious feel that Hvar is known for.
- Blue Cave
- Komiža on island Vis
- Hidden bays on Vis
- Stončica bay swimming and snorkelling
- Stiniva Bay - Best beach in Europe 2016
- Hvar town exploration and optional lunch break
Solo travellers of all ages, if you are the type that likes to visit many place on your daily speedboat cruise, you came to the right place. Prepare yourself for a colourful and lively day through the sun-baked islands of Brač, Hvar and Vis. A full day sail through the dazzling Adriatic Sea, visiting the iconic Blue cave, charming fishing town of Komiža and the luxurious feel that Hvar shines in.
The Blue cave is known, as the name tells us, for its piercing blue water gleaming around the walls when the sunlight reflects from the outer rocks.
A perfect experience to combine the best that our Croatian nature offers, together with the historical heritage of the local towns and their’s positive summer vibes. With plenty of summer activities on the way, like exploring new locations, snorkelling and swimming in the sea, make sure you bring a camera with you and take amazing photos on the way. We guarantee you will be amazed by the views you see.
A well planned schedule requires a good recharge period in the middle. This is why you will have plenty of time to explore the town of Hvar, being the iconic location of the region. You can grab lunch in Hvar in one of the beautiful restaurants, eating local fish plates or octopus burgers. In case you are in for a walk uphill, don’t miss climbing above Hvar town to the Fortica (Hvar fort) which will reward you with a magnificent panorama of Hvar town and the neighbouring Pakleni islands.
We wish you a great time with other travellers onboard. Summer is the season to make new great connections and friends while being relaxed and turning on your explorers genes on and absorb the energy of the local nature, sun and people around you.
For further details about the locations mentioned, please explore the Timeline below with a detailed breakdown of stops (map included) and learn more about the locations directly from the Timeline or on our blog.
It gets hot during the summer. Stay fresh with complementary beverages. The prices are all inclusive with skipper and fuel included for the specified itinerary so no additional costs are present.
We invite you to explore the photos in the gallery and get a glimpse of what is waiting for you on this experience, included photos of the speedboats which will be waiting for you on this experience with Yacht4Day.
Summer is coming! Book your daily yacht cruise now or contact us for further information and we will help you tailor your perfect stay in Croatia and the Split.
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
1. Departure from Split
2. Visiting the Blue Cave
|10:45 - 12:00||
3. Exploring the charming town of Komiža on island Vis
|12:40 - 13:40||
4. Swimming time in Stiniva bay, 2016 best beach of Europe
|14:15 - 15:15||
5. Free time for swimming and snorkelling in Stončica beach
|15:15 - 15:45||
6. Panoramic cruising near the Pakleni islands
|15:45 - 17:15||
7. Time to explore the beauties of Hvar town
8. Finish this colourful experience where you started in Split
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- From Split Riva
Know before you go
- Confirmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
- If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- The itinerary for this private tours is flexible and can be adjusted according to clients wish