The Colourful Faces of Split, Hvar and Vis - Blue and Green Cave
On this one day yacht tour to Blue & Green cave – Island Vis and Hvar, you are in for a treat for an exceptional sailing experience and once in a lifetime holiday memories. From magical caves, to crystal clear lagoons, and Stiniva beach which was voted best beach in Europe 2016, you are committing to a full day of pleasure discovering some of the most beautiful places not only in Croatia but in a whole world. The famous Blue Cave is one of the most famous attractions. The cave is known, as the name tells us, for its piercing blue water gleaming around the walls.
- Explore the most beautiful islands of Croatia – island Hvar and Vis
- Visit Hvar – one-of-a-kind unique place with celebrity-driven charisma
- Visit famous Blue & Green cave
- Swimming and snorkelling at voted best beach in Europe - Stiniva
- Chill and enjoy cool music & cocktails at Laganini bar at Palmižana
- Swimming at Budikovac island
Brace yourself for a day of sun-baked islands, dazzling waterfronts and colourful Blue and Green caves. This experience presents you with a full day of exploration, sailing and visiting some of the most attractive locations the Split and Hvar region offers. From iconic locations like the history rich town of Hvar, the Blue Cave to the Stiniva Beach (best beach in Europe 2016), you are looking at a full day of fun filled with breathtaking panoramas.
We know you want the best for you, your family and friends. This is why we made and suggest this experience to satisfy all of your close ones needs. Combining a journey through nature jewels, Hvar town and a one of a kind Laganini beach bar on Pakleni islands to entertain your company onboard.
For further details about the locations mentioned, please explore the Timeline below with a detailed breakdown of stops (map included) and learn more about the locations directly from the Timeline or on our blog.
It gets hot during the summer. Stay fresh with complementary beverages and snacks on board.
We invite you to explore the photos in the gallery and get a glimpse of what is waiting for you on this party experience. Book your daily yacht cruise now or contact us for further information and we will help you tailor your perfect cruise!
|Private boat rental|
|Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks|
|Sound system on boat so you can play your music|
|Gratuities / tips (optional)|
|Hotel pick-up and drop off but can be arranged|
|Food or drinks at bars and restaurants|
|Entry tickets for Blue & Green cave|
1. Departure from Split
2. Arrival to Blue cave
3. Swimming at Stiniva beach – optional lunch
4. Visit Green Cave
5. Arrival to Palmižana bay – time for chilling & swimming
6. Arrival to town Hvar – time to explore charming town
7. Arrival to Split
When you get there
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- From Split: Riva, West bank
Know before you go
• Confirmation of your tour will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
• This tour is not recommended for participants with back problems
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
• The tour is subject to favourable weather conditions
• If tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date
• The itinerary for this private tours is flexible and can be adjusted according to clients wish
Yachts Available for ‘The Colourful Faces of Split, Hvar and Vis - Blue and Green Cave’
Sessa C 42
Cranchi 50 Mediterranee
Cranchi 41 Endurance
Airon Marine 325
Colnago 45 Open
Jeanneau Prestige 36
Jeanneau Prestige 400
Lema Dunna 290
NORDKAPP NOBLESSE 820 RS
NORDKAPP ENDURO 705
BSC 80 OCEAN
BSC 70 SPORT
Beneteau Flyer 7.7
BSC 85 Ocean
Jeanneau cap Camarat 7.5 CC
Ranieri Voyager 23S
Saver 650 Open
Atlantic Marine 670