Your contract is with INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. Registered office for INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. is Božidara Kunca 5, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia.
Travel agency code HR-AB-01-070084125. Company registration number: 85868429971
INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. organizes activities and events under Yacht4Day brand name. The contract is made under Croatian Law and subject to the jurisdiction of the Croatian Courts. Separate terms and conditions as outlined below cover each element of your event or activity. Every attempt has been made to use clear and concise language in these terms and conditions, if any terminology has been used which is not fully understood, please feel free to contact us for clarification before you sign the contract.
Bookings For Events Or Activities Only
- Bookings are valid after:
a) The appropriate deposit has been paid and
b) The booking has been confirmed in writing (including any advice by e-mail) by Yacht4Day / INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. to the contractor / lead customer. The event or activity that you and your party have booked is as described in our final confirmation letter issued once all money has been collected.
- The contractor / lead person who submits an inquiry certifies that he or she is authorized to agree the Booking Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons expected to attend the event, including those substituted or added at a later date. The lead person must be 18 years or over.
- A deposit of 30% of total package value must accompany bookings, and this is nonrefundable. The balance together with any insurance premium payable under clause 8 must be paid at least FOUR weeks prior to the commencement of the event or activity. If the booking is within 4 weeks of the event or activity, payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- If the booking is a present or gift for another person we will provide you with a voucher for the particular activity or event you have chosen upon receipt of full payment. The voucher will be valid for a period of 12 months from the date of the booking. The voucher may be redeemed during that period subject to any cancellation charges that may apply under clause 5.
Cancellation and Amendment
If you wish to cancel any part of the booking you should advise us immediately by telephone or email followed by a confirmatory letter which must be signed by the lead person who originally submitted the enquiry. INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. shall be entitled to retain all payments already made and to recover, if not already paid, the balance of the total cost as follows:
- 31+ days notice 30% of the charge
- 30 till 21 days notice 50% of the charge
- 21 till 14 days notice 70% of the charge
- 14 till arrival day notice 100% of the charge.
If you wish to make amendments to your booking we will do our best to check on availability with our suppliers and advise you if this is possible and any additional price to pay. INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. reserves the right to apply cancellation charges to any individual element of the package as described in Clause 5.
In the unlikely event that circumstances beyond our control require the cancellation of the event or activity, we reserve the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be liable to refund money already paid by you. In the unlikely event that the supplier of the event or activity withdraws it from our programme, we reserve the right to substitute another similar event or activity. We cannot guarantee that all the facilities and equipment described in the Yacht4Day website will be available. The photographs and descriptions used are examples of the facilities and equipment used for that type of event or activity.
- You agree to pay us a deposit of 30% of the full fee to secure a booking and the balance of the total cost in accordance with clause 3. If you fail to pay INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. by the due date, your event or activity may be cancelled and the cancellation charges in clause 5 will apply.
- All persons attending an event organized by INCENTIVE Travel agency d.o.o. are advised to organize their own travel and health insurance also covering the risk of participation in the event or activity. All participants are taking part in activities at their own responsibility.
Health, Safety And Fitness
- You should check with your doctor that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to participate in the event or activity. If you are disabled or less mobile we will be pleased to help you to select particular events or activities which are suitable to your requirements.
- Any damage caused by the contractor / lead person or any of the participants of an activity or event will be charged directly to the contractor / lead person. This will include any intentional damage or damage arising from unreasonable behavior to suppliers’ equipment, machinery, furnishings (including hotels) and public areas within the facilities booked by you. The management of our suppliers have the right to refuse ongoing services or entry to their premises to any individual whose behavior is in their sole opinion inappropriate.
- As an agent, we accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into with the Service Provider(s), or for any services or arrangements you purchase, or for the acts or omissions of any other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any Arrangement.
Placing a Reservation With Yacht4Day
By making reservations with us, you agree that:
- you have read all the terms and conditions set out and agree to be bound by them;
- you are over 18 years of age, and where placing an order for services with age restrictions, you declare that you and members of your party are of the appropriate age of purchase or use of those services.
- Please ensure that names are exactly as stated in the relevant passport. As we act only as booking agent, we have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where an error is made by us. Please refrain from entering nicknames or incomplete names, as correcting them later will incur service and administration fees from the providers and ourselves.
Prices & Pricing Errors
We and each Service Provider reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time.
We endeavour to ensure that all pricing and other information on the website is accurate. However, it is always possible that despite our efforts there may be times when obvious errors occur such as the price or some other detail displayed being incorrect. We will normally check prices before confirming your booking so that, where the booking’s correct price at your booking date is less than our stated price at your booking date, we will charge the lower amount. If the booking’s correct price at your booking date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you by telephone or e-mail for your instructions before we confirm your booking.
If we confirm and process your booking where a pricing or other error is obvious and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mistake, we may terminate the contract and refund you any sums you have paid us.
4. Online Content
We take all practical steps possible to ensure that the details displayed on the website and in any brochures or adverts are accurate and up-to-date, but we do rely upon the information given to us by the Service Provider(s) and are intended to present a general idea of the services and facilities being offered. Sometimes – and particularly at the beginning and end of the season – certain facilities may be withdrawn for reasons such as maintenance, bad weather or lack of demand from guests or low occupancy. Some advertised activities or facilities, for example water-sports, or beach clubs may not be available all year round. There may be local charges for some facilities, for example, security deposits, tourist tax, TVs, safety deposit boxes, sun-loungers, parasols, spa access, tennis courts, pool tables and air-conditioning. Unless specifically confirmed in your room type or board basis, you must assume some, if not all facilities will be payable locally. If your Service Providers advise us about significant changes to descriptions or about the withdrawal of any significant facility, we will endeavour to pass this information to you. Any complaints about services or facilities should be directed to the relevant Service Provider.
Transfer times quoted by the Service Provider for travel between airport and resort are approximate and, depending on traffic or other circumstances, the journey time to your own chosen destination may be longer. It is your responsibility to notify the transfer Service Provider of any delays in other travel arrangements, such as flights, and the transfer provider reserves the right to alter or cancel the service as per their terms and conditions in these circumstances.
Amendments by you
Other than adding new services to the existing itinerary; any amendment to your Arrangements may incur an administration and service charge per change plus any cancellation charges from the Service Provider and additional charges incurred.
These charges include but are not limited to:
- Change of date
- Change of destination
- Change of itinerary or timings
- Change of misspelt name (excluding Group Leader that cannot be changed)
- Change of supplier
Content on website
All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, is owned by Yacht4Day or used under licence from third party owners. Yacht4Day is a registered trade mark and no party can make any use of the trade marks (whether registered or not) of Yacht4Day without its explicit prior written consent. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Yacht4Day. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
Any material you upload to the Website will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and RedSeven has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
Raiffeisen Bank d.d.
Petrinjska 59, 10000 Zagreb
Bank account / IBAN: HR0724840081104707324
Swift code: RZBHHR2X